Pages

12/24/14

Top 10 Christmas pop songs

I don't really like Christmas that much or i'm into the holiday spirit but i gotta admit me loves some good xmas movies and laying around all day after passing out of eating so much food. Anyways, as i'm not fond of Christmas songs either there are some that i really love. Some are really typical and others ultimate pop tunes, but here's my Top 10 Christmas songs ever just because:

1. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas

2. Wham! - Last Christmas

3. Jordy - It's Christmas, C'est Noel

4. TLC - Sleigh Ride

5. Rooney - Merry Xmas Everybody

6. Spice Girls - My Strongest Suit

7. Sugababes - New Year

8. S Club 7 - You're My Number 1

9. U2 - Chritmas, Baby Please Come Home

10. The Plastics - Jingle Bell Rock

sources: nydailynews & youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment