Pages

5/12/12

Absolutely my kind of people

Garbage's new album 'Not Your Kind of People' is streaming online and it rocks! i wasn't expecting much from it, i adore Garbage but it's been years since they released something that sounded like new, but in this new album, even though it doesn't amaze, they have a new sound but sounding like their good old them, which is a really good thing and which makes me have faith in them again.

You can stream it online here but i just posted below my two fave songs from the cd, 'Automatic Systematic Habit' which powerfully opens the album and 'Sugar' where Shirley Manson's voice haunts you while she sings "Won't someone love me", Garbage really have the best ballads and lyrics, i love to see my band back and sounding so good:



sources: garbage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment