Pages

9/23/11

oh yeah, jersey shore yeah

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sometimes during the week (and i say sometimes because i usually remember it) there's this glorious moment when i suddenly think, "There's a new 'Jersey Shore' ep!!!!" and at first I am like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
tumblr

And then I'm like:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
tumblr | tumblr

Seriously, this show is like the best thing on tv, my cheeks still hurt from laughing at last week's episode (one of the bests ones i'm my opinion) and these guys are just hilarious - well, everyone except Mike, that is. Snooki must be my spirit animal, no joke. Here are some "precious" moments and some words of wisdom that the show had so far:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, my friends give me such a side-eye when I say that I watch the 'Jersey Shore', except Lo who always knows best and Kaya and Hawa who ended up liking it because I forced them to watch it (well, Hawa already watched it and liked it but was too ashamed to admit it) but I know the rest don't like it just because the Spanish dubbed version sucks and they don't understand it in English,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment